CPG supply chain efficiency from receipt to distribution, with end-to-end tracking
We provide customized, end-to-end logistics for CPG customers in all sectors, with agile solutions that flex with seasonality and deliver major competitive advantages. Our high-volume warehouses deliver consistent, reliable results for global retailers and market leaders, providing labor management, demand forecasting, automated processes and value-added services such as code tracking and point-of-sale displays.
- B2B Shipping
- Direct-to-Consumer Fulfilment
- Lot-code and date-code tracking
- Mixing centers
- Pick-and-pack integration
- Quality control and quality assurance
- Retail POS, floor and pallet displays
- Household Products
- Perfume and Beauty Care
- Textile and Leather Goods
- Toys and Games
Store-level support for a growing beauty company
A cosmetics company was projecting significant growth for its franchise storefront operations over the next several years and needed a logistics provider that could keep pace with the company’s expansion model. We worked with this customer to build a nationwide fulfilment network that would supply the company’s growing chain of more than 600 locations and meet its ambitious future targets.
GXO quickly completed the start-up of two turnkey distribution centers within three months. These sites ensure timely product replenishment to stores by managing all inbound and outbound flows, inventory storage and order fulfilment as one integrated solution. This system optimizes the stock carried at each store and gives operators the agility to respond to changes in consumer demand.
Year-over-year growth rate
- With our support, this customer was able to introduce a new line of products, expand its footprint and double its SKUs.
- To accommodate the customer’s 25% year-over-year growth rate, GXO opened a third distribution center, strategically located to reduce lead times for franchisees in key regions.