Fast and reliable logistics for brick-and-mortar, ecommerce and direct-to-consumer
We work with mass-market retailers, pure-play e-tailers, luxury brands, specialty stores and direct-to-consumer manufacturers to deliver a superior consumer experience. As a leading global provider of outsourced omnichannel logistics, one of our primary goals is to build loyalty for our customers’ brands. We can also collaborate on demand forecasting and flex our warehouse capacity, labor resources and technology to manage peaks.
- Airport Retail
- Department Stores
- Electronics and Small Appliances
- Fashion and Accessories
- Furniture and DIY
- Beauty and Wellbeing
- Specialty and General Pure-Plays
- Sports and Recreation
Learn how a world-class entertainment company relies on our expertise
GXO has provided many successful logistics implementations for this world-class entertainment company. We were subsequently awarded the direct-to-consumer distribution business for the company’s online stores, in addition to its retail distribution.
GXO assumed the management of the customer’s existing facility and workforce while undertaking a 12-month transformation of the storefronts and website. Inventory is managed from a 650,000 square-foot omnichannel distribution center. During the same 12 months, GXO deployed process and operational improvements for an additional warehouse, reducing costs by more than $1 million in the first year.
Vendor of the year
- The customer’s online store saw 50% sales growth during its first season after transition, as a result of the improved omnichannel experience.
- The consolidated solution also dramatically reduced inventory and overhead costs.
- The customer has honored GXO with Vendor of the Year and Operations Team Excellence awards, demonstrating how satisfied they are with our performance.